Frequently asked questions – Tourist Lines and Services
1. How long does the navigation between Camogli and Punta Chiappa last?
The navigation between Camogli and Punta Chiappa lasts 15 ‘.
2. How long does the navigation between Camogli and San Fruttuoso last?
The navigation between Camogli and San Fruttuoso lasts 30 ‘.
3. How long does the navigation between Genoa Porto Antico and Camogli last?
The navigation between Genoa Porto Antico and Camogli lasts 50 ‘.
4. How long does the navigation between Genoa Porto Antico and Portofino last?
The navigation between Genoa Porto Antico and Portofino lasts 1 hour and 10 ‘.
5. How long does the navigation between Genoa Porto Antico and San Fruttuoso last?
The navigation between Genoa Porto Antico and San Fruttuoso takes 1 hour.
6. How long does the navigation between Genoa Porto Antico and Monterosso take?
The navigation between Genoa Porto Antico and Monterosso lasts 2 hours and 30 ‘.
7. Where can I buy the ticket?
Tickets can be purchased at the boarding points, at our ticket offices.
8. Can the dog come on board?
Pets are welcome guests on board, trusty must be kept on a leash and kitten in the carrier.
They are carried free of charge.
9. Can I get in with the stroller?
The stroller can be carried on board, in case of access with the bow ladder the stroller must be closed so as not to hinder access to the gangway.
10. Can I get off at Punta Chiappa with the ticket for San Fruttuoso?
The ticket for the furthest destination includes intermediate stopovers, considering additional travel options.
11. Where do you leave from both Camogli and Genoa? Where are the various boarding bridges?
The boarding bridges are indicated on the website.
12. Can i book?
The reservation is required only for some services, it can be made online, by filling out the appropriate form or by telephone.
13. Can I buy the ticket online?
We currently have no online ticket sales.
14. Can I pay by debit / credit cards?
Electronic payment is available in all ticket offices.
15. Can I bring the canoe / sup / bike on board?
On board it is possible to bring bicycles, canoes and SUPs compatibly with the spaces available on board, they must not hinder the safety of staff and passengers on board, they are subject to the payment of a ticket and it is required to report in advance, to the staff of ticket office and / or on board.
16. Can you see the Christ of the Abyss from the boat in San Fruttuoso?
Entering the bay of San Fruttuoso, you must follow the landing rules, which provide for a perpendicular route to the beach and to the center of the bay.
If not engaged in the arrival and disembarkation maneuvers, you can ask the on-board staff to indicate the position.
17. Provide information on board, is there a guide?
There is no guide service on board, except for the services for the 5 Terre where the commander on board provides brief information, and in the case of Whale Watching where biologists and sighters are present on board who provide information both in Italian and in English.
The guide service must refer to authorized guides of the Liguria Region.
18. Discounts for groups
Discounted tickets are available for groups and school groups.
19. In the exclusion "Two Gulfs tour", departing from Genoa, can I get off and visit all the places?
Only with the full day excursion is it possible to stop in all locations. For the half-day excursion, on the other hand, you have to choose only one stop.
20. Do you visit all the towns on a trip to the Cinque Terre?
All 5 locations will be visible from the sea, but the stop on land is only in Monterosso.
21. To get on board, do I have to go to boarding as soon as possible on the departure time?
It is advisable to go to boarding 30 ‘before departure.
22. Do you always have seats?
Our motor ships are quite large, in the event of a large influx, the units with the highest passenger capacity are used.
If there are no technical reasons for the service, an extra ride is made on the busiest times.
23. If I can’t find a place at a certain time, do I have to wait an hour? Or more?
The frequency of departures is established by timetables displayed at the boarding points, which vary over the months.
24. Pregnant women access
There are no particular restrictions, but we always recommend that you ask your doctor.
25. Numbered seats on board?
We don’t have numbered seats.
Frequently asked questions – Whale Watching
1. Do you pay in advance?
No, the reservation only serves to reserve the place. Payment is made on boarding.
2. In case of bad weather how do you do it?
If it is not possible to carry out the service due to unfavorable weather conditions, you will be contacted by sms or by email.
3. Are there toilets on board?
Yes, our boats are equipped with toilets.
4. Is lunch included in the price?
No, you can still bring a packed lunch with you to eat on board.
5. Is there a bar / restaurant service on board?
No, we currently have no bar service.
6. By when can tickets be reused in case of missed sighting?
Within 1 year from the date of their issue.
7. Is it possible to swim?
No, swimming is not possible.
8. Are dogs allowed on board?
Yes, it is possible, dogs must be kept on a leash and muzzled. it must be taken into account for the needs of the animal that the excursion lasts a minimum of 4 hours.
9. We are a group of people, are there special discounts?
Of course, for groups over 20 people we have discounted rates. Contact us at +39 0185 772091 or by email at email@example.com.
10. Is it possible to embark and disembark in two different ports?
Yes, it is allowed.
11. Can minors travel alone?
Minors up to the age of 14 must travel accompanied.