Select the desired departure
We recommend that you arrive about thirty minutes before the departure time at the boarding point where the payment and collection of your tickets will take place.
- The return time is indicative, always consider thirty minutes to spare compared to the expected return time.
- It is possible to pay by credit card and debit card only from Camogli and Genova.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a windbreaker, hat, sunscreen and sunglasses with you.
- don’t forget your camera and binoculars if you have them!
- If you think you suffer from seasickness or it was your first experience on board, consider bringing with you suitable medicines as needed following the advice of your doctor, considering that only bags for this problem are available on board. For safety reasons, we recommend recommend to pregnant women to consult their doctor before booking.
- You can take a packed lunch with you to eat on board.
- If you have to use access for the disabled, remember that boarding is done via the bow gangway with a maximum passage of 60 cm. Contact us for more information.